Sunday, December 14, 2014

** 2014 Year in Race-view **

This year was a busy one for my racing career, I completed 14-5K's, 2-10K's, 1-15K, 1-4 miler, 1-10 miler(placed 3rd in my age group), 1-4K, 9 Half Marathons & my 1st Triathlon(placed 2nd in the Athena division 39yrs and under)!!!  I managed to do all of this injury free and after last years foot issues I am so appreciative of that!

I have a goal for 2015 to run one half marathon each month to total 12 for the year and 30 overall in 3 years of running half marathons.  I can't believe I set out to run my 1st half marathon last February and today I finished my 18th! Crazy!

Here are some pics of my half marathons this year:

Daytona Beach Half Marathon

Swamphouse Half Marathon

 Palm Bluff Trail ~ Margaritas & Manure Half Marathon

 ECHO Half Marathon

Hershey Half Marathon

Lighthouse Loop Half Marathon

 Space Coast Half Marathon

 Diva Half Marathon ~ St. Augustine

 Best Damn Race Half Marathon ~ Cape Coral